Get Premier Home Comfort Service Here
Reliable HVAC Experts
Our technicians have the skills and experience to handle any problem your unit encounters.
Comprehensive and Affordable Service
We provide guaranteed results in every service we perform at a budget-friendly price.
Fully Prepared Service 24/7
Our technicians are available on-call to service your HVAC emergencies at any time of the day!
Ojai’s Reliable HVAC Experts That Will Keep Your Home More Comfortable All Seasons
For a comfortable home through all four seasons, you need a reliable, efficient, and prompt HVAC experts to attend all your home comfort needs. When you are having problems with your heating and air conditioning systems, you can count on the team of HVAC experts at Local HVAC Expert for quality heating and cooling services that are prompt, reliable, and affordable. We service most major brands and models of heating and cooling systems, such as:
- Heating Systems
- Air Conditioners
Local HVAC Expert offer complete installations, repairs, and maintenance services for each system, and our certified technicians can handle any heating or cooling problems you may have. Our team of HVAC technicians is committed to providing you quality comfort you need throughout the seasons. They always meet all your needs and exceed your expectations and take every job done the first time right.
Why Choose Us?
- Prompt, Efficient, and Reliable
- Licensed, Insured, and Bonded HVAC Company in Ojai
- Punctual and Competent Professionals
- Competitive and Upfront Pricing
- One of the Industry Leaders in Ojai
Schedule A Service Today
We also offer dryer vent and air duct cleaning services, as we will thoroughly clean all your ducts and vents to ensure your entire family breathes healthier and safer quality indoor air. To schedule any of your service needs, contact our team of HVAC experts today at (805) 600-5662!
The Right Service For Your Home Comfort Needs
- If you are looking for capable HVAC services, turn to Local HVAC Expert. We are your one-stop-shop for all of your heating and cooling service needs. Whatever the weather, our technicians will keep your home comfortable and cozy during the winter and cool in the summer. We are licensed and insured to service your HVAC units regardless of the brand and model. We provide the following services:
- Furnace Installation. We do not just repair and maintain heating systems, we also give a thorough installation for proper and efficient functioning.
- Furnace Repair. When something goes wrong on your furnace, you want a reliable technician to fix it quickly. Contact us when you need your furnace to be in top shape and operating at optimal performance.
- Heating Maintenance. Regular inspection and maintenance of your heating system can prevent costly repairs and prolong the life of your unit.
- Air Conditioning Repair. If your air conditioner stops working and you need repair service fast, you need Local HVAC Experts.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance. Preventative maintenance will keep your unit from breaking down so suddenly. Avoid additional repairs and expenses with our service.
- Air Duct Installation. When your ductwork is installed poorly, it could cost you a lot more than necessary. Get your ductwork installed correctly with Local HVAC Experts.
- Air Duct Cleaning. Not only will it improve the effectiveness of your HVAC system, but cleaning your ductwork may also improve indoor air quality.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning. If you want an efficient cleaning service, we can make that your dryer vents are clean and safe from hazards.
- Thermostat Installation. We can help professionally install your new thermostat, and even program it for ideal performance and comfort.
- Thermostat Repair. If your thermostat needs repairs, our team can examine it, determine what the problem is, and give it the right solutions to fix it.
A lot of homes and businesses in the country already have their HVAC systems. A cooling system can give you ease and comfort every day, especially if it is during hot seasons.
You should know of when was the last time you hired an expert and cleaned up your dryer vent. Always put in mind that the most common cause of dryer breakdown or fire is a clogged dryer vent.
Installation of ventilation systems in Ojai
Ventilation and air conditioning systems are needed to ensure the supply of fresh air and expel contaminated air from the premises. The installation of air ducts takes place during the construction of a building or during renovation. We offer a full range of services in Ojai
– development of design and estimate documentation,
– performance of calculations,
– selection and installation of equipment,
– service and maintenance.
Ventilation and air conditioning systems in Ojai are very important in terms of domestic comfort of living and improving efficiency. Often the task of planning the future engineering system is put off to the last moment, but it is completely wrong and the best solution is to deal with this issue at the stage of building design.
Requirements for ventilation are imposed on facilities where there is any production process accompanied by hazardous emissions. Air conditioning is necessary to maintain air temperature, humidity, cleanliness, gas composition, etc. In the domestic sense, air conditioning is simply meant to cool the air in a room.
Installation of ventilation in Ojai includes the laying of utilities, as well as the placement of major equipment, which may require additional space and the appearance of previously unplanned holes in the walls. At the design stage of the ventilation system it is much easier to do this. After construction, access to a number of shafts may be difficult, so the stage of laying ducts should be planned in advance.
Specialists of the company thoroughly examine each object in Ojai to offer the best solution for the installation of the ventilation system. It is necessary to take into account the structural features of the building to perform the work in accordance with current building regulations and at the same time take into account the wishes of the customer.
A wide range of ventilation equipment allows you to choose elements for different types of systems:
We also install air conditioning system, which is functionally closely related to ventilation and complements its capabilities. Conditioners of different types provide maintenance of comfortable values of temperature and humidity in the premises at any time of the year. We offer professional installation:
– wall-mounted split systems,
– duct air conditioner,
– Multizone and VRV/VRF systems.
Often there are tasks of arranging ventilation in already built buildings. Examples are city apartments or private country houses. In this case, it is recommended to be very careful in choosing an installing company. Our specialists will be able to competently plan the placement of equipment and air ducts, offer the best option for the distribution of air flows to achieve the best result. It is worth noting that there are always several solutions, and the experience and knowledge of our engineers depends on whether you can get what you have planned with minimal costs.
Stages of HVAC installation work in Ojai
Study of a ready-made project or development of a detailed installation scheme in case of its absence.
Drawing up an estimate of necessary equipment and materials.
Project approval and contract conclusion.
Preparation of the premises for work. Drilling of technological holes, marking of routes, installation of vibration supports.
Assembling of main assemblies and units.
Laying of air ducts and electrical lines.
Installation of air distribution devices and flow dampers.
Commissioning works with mandatory balancing of the system and adjustment of automation.
We work within the budget of each project and provide the customer with complete information about the expenditure at each stage of the project. If there is a possibility to optimize the costs, we always use it in agreement with the client, that is why our turnkey ventilation is always the best price and quality.
The cost of HVAC installation and repair in Ojai
The cost of the work is made up of several conditions.
The type and purpose of the building or premises.
The area of the premises.
The complexity of the equipment to be installed and the branching of the network.
Necessity of dismantling of obsolete equipment.
The complexity of the laying of trunks. The complexity of routing lines (making holes, drilling etc).
The need to involve experts in high-altitude work.